Spa Gift Basket
Pamper your loved one with a homemade spa gift basket full of decadent chocolate. Start with a traditional Easter basket or a bath towel to set off your treats and luxury chocolate spa treatments.
- Fold a large bath towel in half vertically, making sure the open end is toward you.
- Fold into thirds horizonally, then fold the towel into thirds a second time to create a thick square.
- Tuck the middle fold into the middle of the top fold to create a loop. Use a safety pin to secure the ends if needed.
- Turn the towel so that the open inner folders face up, then gently push the center two folds down to create the bottom of the basket.
- Pad the bottom of the basket or wrapped towel with hand towels or washcloths, leaving roughly six inches at the top.
- Place HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Eggs or HERSHEY'S Miniatures into a small candy dish and place in the basket.
- Surround the candy dish with HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bunnies, DIY spa treatments, nail polish and other spa items.