Santa and Elf Wine Cork Craft
Use this wine cork craft as a homemade gift or a fun place setting for Christmas dinner. This DIY holiday craft is a fun and festive way to reuse wine corks.
- Wine corks
- KISSES Chocolates in red and green foils
- Paint or permanent markers in red, green and black
- Small paint brushes
- White fuzzy yarn
- Small red pom poms (5 mm)
- Small white pom poms (10 mm)
- Multi-surface glue
- Paint the bottom half of each wine cork red for the Santa and green for the elf. Let dry.
- Paint a black strip around the middle of the wine cork for the belt. Let dry.
- Add a dab of glue to the unpainted top of the wine cork. To make the hat, add a KISSES Chocolate in red foil to the Santa cork and a KISSES Chocolate in green foil to the elf. Let dry.
- Using paint or a fine-tipped marker, add eyes.
- Using glue, attach a small red pom pom under the eyes to make a nose.
- Glue a white pom pom to the top of each hat. Glue fuzzy yarn to the bottom of each hat. Let dry.
- For Santa, glue fuzzy yarn to the sides of the wine cork to make a beard. For the elf, add fuzzy yarn around the cork about midway down the green painted area.