ROLO® Pencil Teacher Gift
Give your favorite teachers something sweet for the first day of school or teacher appreciation week. This easy DIY teacher gift is a great way to thank them for all of their hard work.
- Cut the yellow construction paper in half lengthwise to form two 4.25" x 11" pieces. Then cut a 1" x 11" strip of gray paper and and a 1" x 11" strip of pink paper.
- To form the ridges of the pencil, fold five vertical creases in the yellow paper, about a quarter inch apart. Leave the excess.
- Lay the gray and pink papers overlapping the longer length of the yellow paper. (The pink should overlap both the gray and yellow paper.) Give the pencil a practice roll to ensure the pieces line up correctly.
- Once your papers are aligned, fasten the entire length of the seams between the pieces of paper with tape.
- Wrap the paper pencil wrapper around a tube of ROLO® Creamy Caramels with Chocolate Candy. Trim the excess paper, then use a few glue dots to seal the tube shut, forming your finished pencil.
- Use another glue dot to attached a HERSHEY'S HUGS Candy to form the point of your pencil.