Princess Easter Basket
Surprise your little princess with an Easter basket that will make her feel like royalty. This DIY princess Easter basket couldn't be easier to make, and Hershey has the candy you need to make it extra-sweet.
- Easter basket
- Tulle fabric
- HERSHEY'S Princess Bunny in Solid Milk Chocolate
- KISSES Springtime Milk Chocolate
- KISSES Easter Milk Chocolates
- Princess Party Wand craft
- Plastic eggs
- Stuffed Easter bunny
- Place tulle into the bottom of the Easter basket.
- Fill plastic eggs with KISSES Easter Milk Chocolates and place into the basket.
- Place the HERSHEY'S Princess Bunny in Solid Milk Chocolate at the center of the basket next to a stuffed Easter bunny toy.
- Assemble the princess party wand craft and place into basket.
- Continue filling the basket with HERSHEY'S Easter candy and a variety of princess toys and accessories.
More Princess Basket Ideas
- Tiara or headband
- Hair bows
- KISSES Candy necklace
- Princess coloring book
- Rhinestone stickers
- Purse or handbag