Mini Christmas Tree Piñata
This DIY Christmas Tree piñata couldn't be simpler. Made of green crepe paper and a party hat filled with KISSES Chocolates, it makes a charming holiday place setting and a fun teacher's gift.
- Trace the bottom of the party hat onto the green cardstock.
- Cut out the traced circle from the cardstock.
- Turn the party hat upside-down and fill it with one 11 oz. bag of KISSES Chocolates.
- Unroll about 1' of crepe paper and cut small vertical about 2/3 of the way in, so the pieces remain attached. Continue cutting slits for approximately two and a half feet.
- Use double-sided tape to attach the crepe paper to the party hat until the hat is entirely covered.
- Cut off the remaining crepe paper, if needed, and discard.
- Unwrap 10 to 15 KISSES Chocolates. Set the chocolates aside and save the foil wrappers and plumes.
- Glue plumes at the end to create one long streamer. Use the streamer as the garland for the tree, taping at the bottom and spiraling it around to the top. Secure with another piece of tape.
- Make stars out of the foil wrappers by folding each one in half and then cutting out a small star shape.
- Attach stars to the tree with tape. Add a holiday gift tag and give to a friend or family member, if desired.