Mini Chocolate Bat Delights
These charming bat treats make delightful Halloween party food for kids and adults alike! They're simple to assemble and delicious to nibble.
- Unwrap all chocolate. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place a HERSHEY'S Nugget on the paper. Break or cut a HERSHEY'S Chocolate Bar into four pieces.
- Microwave the baking chips at 30-second intervals, stirring with a rubber spatula until the chocolate is melted and smooth.
- Take one of the pieces of chocolate and dip the corner in the melted chocolate. Place it against the upper right corner of the HERSHEY'S Nugget. Dip another corner of a piece of a HERSHEY'S bar in the melted chocolate. Place it at the right upper corner of the first piece of bar that you just placed against the Nugget, tilting it upward slightly. Repeat this process on the other side of the Nugget to form the bat "wings."
- Dip the bottom of a KISSES Chocolate in the melted chocolate. Place at the top of the Nugget so that the point of the KISSES Chocolate faces slightly downward.
- Dip the bottom of two candy eyes in the melted chocolate and place on top of the KISSES Chocolate, just above the point of the KISSES Chocolate.
- Dip the bottom of two mini chocolate chips in melted chocolate and place them on top of the HERSHEY'S KISSES Chocolate, above the eyes to form the ears of the bat.
- Dip the tips of two mini chocolate chips in melted chocolate and place them on the bottom of the Nugget to make the feet.
- Put the bats in the refrigerator to set.