Give holiday guests a sweet welcome with this DIY HERSHEY'S KISSES wreath! It's a cozy holiday craft to make with loved ones while sipping cocoa or watching a movie.
- Wrap Styrofoam wreath with strips of aluminum foil.
- Cut tooth picks in half and insert one half pick into bottom of each foil-wrapped chocolate.
- Dip bottom of chocolate with toothpick in glue and allow to dry.
- Push chocolate with toothpick into sides and front of foil covered wreath, building layers with angled chocolate to cover spaces.
- Let wreath dry overnight.
- Attach bow to wreath with floral wire. To hang, use plastic or metal wreath door hanger.
- Completed craft is for decorative purpose only and candy should not be eaten.