KISSES Stocking Craft
Get creative with this KISSES stocking craft! Use a variety of KISSES Chocolates to make your own festive designs. Then hang them by the chimney with care, or give them as gifts.
- Sheet of red craft foam
- White pom poms
- Craft glue or glue dots
- 20-inch picture-hanging wire
- KISSES Chocolates
- Large bow
- Cut the red craft foam into the shape of a stocking.
- Punch two small holes through the foam, centering them 4 inches from the top and 4 inches apart.
- Insert one end of wire through each hole, twisting ends together securely to top to form a loop for hanging.
- Glue ribbon against outside edges.
- Glue a row of white pom poms across the top of the stocking.
- Decorate the stocking by gluing chocolates to the front. Use a contrasting color for the toe and heel, as shown in the picture.
- Complete with a bow.
- Completed craft is for decorative purpose only and candy should not be eaten.