Hang this DIY kissing ball wreath over a doorway. Then see if your holiday guests try to steal a kiss underneath the Kistletoe!
- KISSES Chocolates
- 3" Styrofoam ball
- Wired ribbon
- Confectioner's glue or toothpicks
- Aluminum foil
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Pen or pencil
- Sprig of evergreen (optional)
- Make a hole through the Styrofoam ball by pushing a pen or pencil through the center.
- Feed the ribbon through the hole, making a knot at the bottom to secure it in place.
- Wrap the Styrofoam ball in aluminum foil and attach foil with hot glue.
- Attach KISSES Chocolates around the Styrofoam ball using confectioner's glue or toothpicks.
- Glue a bow or sprig of evergreen to the top of the ball.
- Hang your Kistletoe over a doorway.