KISSES Daisy Flowers
Create a spring-fresh bouquet out of KISSES Chocolates and TWIZZLERS Rainbow Twists. These DIY flowers are perfect for Mother's Day, Valentine's Day and anytime you want to show your love.
- Feed a length of wire into the center of three TWIZZLERS Rainbow Twist candies, leaving about 2 inches of extra wire sticking out on one end.
- Bend the wired TWIZZLERS Twists into loops, making two loops out of each length of TWIZZLERS until you have formed six loops on the same wire strand.
- Taking the extra 2 inches of wire, twist it around the longer section of wire to hold the flower petal shape together. Repeat steps 1-3 to create the next four flowers, choosing different colors of TWIZZLERS Rainbow Twists.
- Wrap each wire flower stem in floral tape, continuing down the full length of the wire. If desired, cut out leaves from the green construction paper and glue to the wrapped flower stems.
- Use the hole punch to create five 1.5 inches circles out of green construction paper. Place a dot of glue on the center of each punched circle and affix to the center of the flower petal
- Spread glue on the bottom of one HERSHEY'S KISSES Milk Chocolate and press it to the center of the green circle.
- Place completed flowers in a clear vase and fill bottom of case with an assortment of KISSES Chocolates.
- Completed craft is for decorative purpose only and candy should not be eaten.