KISSES Caramel Flowers
Surprise your loved ones with a tabletop bouquet of handmade KISSES flowers. Then watch delight blossom as they enjoy a sweet treat from the flowerpot.
- KISSES Chocolates Filled with Caramel
- KISSES Chocolates
- Hot glue gun with glue
- 12-inch lengths of 18-gauge craft wire
- White and yellow cupcake liners
- Artificial stems and leaves
- 3 small flower pots
- Green florist foam block
- Carving knife
- Use the carving knife to cut florist foam block into a small cylinder shape that can fit inside of each flower pot.
- Place foam in each flower pot, then insert one 12-inch length of craft wire and 2 leaves into each pot.
- Using the hot glue gun, attach KISSES Chocolates to the stem tip facing in towards the stem to create a flower. Continue attaching chocolates.
- Alternately, glue a yellow cupcake liner inside of a white cupcake liner and then glue to the stem. Glue a KISSES Chocolate to the center of the yellow cupcake liner to create a second flower.
- Line the bed of the flower pot with KISSES Chocolates.