KISSES Candy Favor Boxes
Charm everyone who's celebrating your big day with these personalized takeout boxes full of KISSES chocolates. This homemade candy favor idea is perfect for weddings, baby showers and more.
- Card stock
- Printable leaves
- White glitter takeout boxes
- Decorative moss
- "I Do!" Wedding KISSES Chocolates
- Sparkly scrapbook flowers
- Hot glue gun
- Decorative trims (lace, twine, etc.)
- Print the paper leaves on card stock and cut them out (or cut leaves freehand from green card stock).
- Line the bottom of the takeout boxes with decorative moss, then fill them with "I Do!" Wedding KISSES Chocolates.
- Close the box flaps and hot glue scrapbook flowers and a paper leaf to the top.
- Embellish the sides of the box with decorative trim.