KISSES Balloon Weights
Make a DIY balloon weight that doubles as a party favor. These simple KISSES balloon weights look great as party decor, and they can be color-coordinated to match any celebration.
- KISSES Chocolates
- Clear cellophane
- Small, clear plastic cups
- Helium balloons with string
- Fill clear plastic cups with KISSES Chocolates. You can use wrappers of a single color, or layer different colored wrappers to create a rainbow.
- Place each cup on top of a piece of cellophane. Wrap the cellophane up around the cup and over the top of the KISSES Chocolates.
- Tie the string of the balloon around the cellophane. Tie additional ribbon around the cellophane and curl by carefully scraping the ribbon over a scissor blade.
- Repeat until you have a balloon weight for every balloon.