KISSES Back-to-School Picture Frame
The first day of school is an occasion that calls for a picture. Make it extra memorable with this photo frame! You can get crafty and decorate the frame together — just remember to add an encouraging message!
- Wooden picture frame (you can find them at craft stores or online)
- Kid-safe paint in their favorite color
- Hot glue gun & glue
- Wooden or foam letters
- HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolates (use classic silver foils or foils that match your school colors!)
- Paint the picture frame. Make sure to give it plenty of time to dry. You may need to add a second coat.
- Use hot glue and craft letters to spell out a back to school message on the frame. Place the letters down to get the spacing right before you start gluing.
- Use hot glue to fasten KISSES Candy to the border of the frame.
- Add any other decorations you want. Have your child hold the frame for their first day of school picture!