Homemade Candy Popsicles
Homemade popsicles are an easy treat for a hot summer's day. Add bits of TWIZZLERS PULL 'N' PEEL Candy or melted JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy for an easy dessert to make with kids.
For TWIZZLER PULL 'N' PEEL Confetti Popsicles
- Pull the TWIZZLERS PULL 'N' PEEL Candy into individual strands. Cut into small pieces. Lay the pieces into the molds and set in the freezer for 30 minutes.
- Combine the lemonade powder, powdered gelatin and sugar in a 2-quart measuring cup
- Add hot water and stir until completely dissolved.
- Stir cold water into lemonade mixture. Pour over the frozen TWIZZLERS Candy pieces in the molds. Lay popsicle sticks into molds and freeze until solid.
For JOLLY RANCHER Candy Popsicles
- Combine sugar and gelatin powder in a 2-quart measuring cup. Add hot water and stir until dissolved. Add cold water to the sugar and gelatin mixture.
- Divide JOLLY RANCHER Hard Candy by color. Unwrap candies and place them in microwave-safe bowls.
- Melt the candy by microwaving them for one minute at a time, stirring, and microwaving again until pourable. Repeat this for all colors.
- Pour equal parts of the gelatin mixture and JOLLY RANCHER mixture into each mold. Lay popsicle sticks into molds and freeze until solid.