Holiday Candy Topiaries
Make a sweet holiday centerpiece featuring your favorite candy. Crafting these DIY candy topiary trees is easier than it looks, and it's a festive way to gather friends and family together during the holidays.
- A variety of HERSHEY'S candies
- Styrofoam balls and cones in various sizes
- Green paper or foil
- Confectioner's glue or toothpicks
- Decorative vases
- Cover Styrofoam shapes with paper or foil and attach with glue.
- Use confectioner's glue or toothpicks to attach HERSHEY'S candy to Styrofoam balls and cones, starting at the bottom.
- Work your way up the Styrofoam, covering the entire surface with candy.
- Place the completed topiary on a plate or vase.
Ideas & Inspiration
How will you personalize your holiday candy topiaries? Here are some ideas:
- Unwrap KISSES Chocolates. Flatten the foil wrappers and use them to create "leaves" for your candy topiary.
- Press a square of florist foam or Styrofoam into a vase. Push a wooden dowel through the center. Press a Styrofoam ball into the top of the dowel, then decorate with candy.
- For a special touch, add a bow or star ornament to the top of your topiary.