HERSHEY'S Skeleton Candy Hands
Need a hand getting into the spirit this Halloween? Make ghoulish goodie bags out of HERSHEY'S Halloween candy to give out to trick-or-treaters or display at costume parties.
- Place pointed end of KISSES candy into tip of each finger and thumb of one glove.
- Fill the fingers with ROLO® caramel candies, alternating the red, orange and gold colors as desired.
- Fill the palm of the hand with HERSHEY'S Miniatures, leaving enough room at the bottom of glove for closing.
- Cut a 15- to 18-inch length of ribbon or raffia. Gather the edges of the glove bottom, wrap several times with ribbon and tie securely.
- Repeat with remaining gloves and candies to make 12 spooky skeleton hands.