HERSHEY'S KISSES Roses
These edible KISSES chocolate rose buds are a sweet way to express your love, whether you craft these flowers for Valentine?s Day gifts or wedding favors.
- KISSES Chocolates in pink and red foils
- Florist tape
- Florist wire
- Food-safe confectioners' glue
- Clear cellophane or plastic wrap
- Artificial leaves (optional)
- For each candy rose, spread confectioners' glue on bottom of one foil-wrapped chocolate. Firmly press it to the bottom of another chocolate.
- Insert florist wire into one pointed end of double chocolate. Wrap a 4-inch square of clear cellophane around the double chocolate, twisting cellophane tightly around chocolate.
- Starting at bottom of rose, wrap florist tape around edges of cellophane, continuing down the full length of wire with tape. Add 1 or 2 artificial leaves, if desired, securing leaves in place with florist tape.
- Tie two or more candy roses together with a bow to make a bouquet.