Superhero Cupcake Toppers
It's a bird! It's a plane! It's a ... cupcake? These superhero capes, made of HERSHEY'S Miniatures candy wrappers, will keep your party guests' eyes and mouths open wide.
- HERSHEY'S Miniatures
- Frosted cupcakes
- Unwrap HERSHEY'S Miniatures and flatten candy wrappers.
- Fold the top 1/4 inch of the long edge of each wrapper down, with the color showing.
- Place a HERSHEY'S Miniature vertically in the center of the wrapper, and cut slits in the side, under the fold where the wrapper isn't hidden by the chocolate. Remove the chocolate.
- Fold the bottom section of wrapper under the slits, creating a cape-like shape, showing the color.
- Fold the top sections together as the top ties of the cape. Use glue to hold.
- Let the glue dry. Then slide the HERSHEY'S Miniatures chocolate down into the wrapper cape.
- Place one caped HERSHEY'S Miniatures on each of the cupcakes.