Heart Pencil Toppers
Remind your sweeties that they're tops with these DIY heart pencil toppers. Arrange several in a Mason jar for a unique Valentines Day gift or a fun after-school surprise.
- Create a template for your heart-shaped pencil topper using a piece of scrap paper.
- Place the template on top of construction paper, trace and cut out several hearts.
- Glue the doilies to the back of your hearts, being careful to leave an empty space at the bottom for a pencil to slip through.
- Use an adhesive dot to attach a REESE'S Heart, then put the pencil topper onto a pencil.
- Fill a Mason jar with KISSES Chocolates and REESE'S Hearts, then arrange your pencils inside the jar.
- Finish off your craft with a personalized note, a notebook or a KISSES Valentine's Day Tube.