Hanging Advent Activity Calendar
Craft a sweet countdown to Christmas with this DIY advent calendar. It’s easy to assemble, and the activities on the back of each card are a perfect way to start new holiday traditions.
SKILL LEVEL : Medium
- Hanging chalk or cork board
- Hot glue gun
- Printable activity cards
- Medium tipped marker
- 25 Small paper bags
- Your favorite Hershey holiday chocolate
- Lay the chalk or cork board flat and space twine evenly in five rows. Use the hot glue gun to fix the twine in place.
- Print and cut out the 25 activity cards. Use the marker to number each one from 1 to 25 and write a fun holiday activity on the back!
- Fill the paper bags with a few pieces of your favorite Hershey’s holiday candy, like REESE’S Bells, HERSHEY’S Peppermint Bark Bells, or KISSES Milk Chocolates in Holiday Foils.
- Fold the opening of each bag down and use a clothespin to clip each bag to an activity card and the twine. Repeat with all bags until each is attached to the calendar.
- Take one down every day to count down to the holidays with a piece of candy and a fun activity.