Halloween Candy Bar Wrappers
Step up your trick-or-treat game by handing out full-size candy bars with Halloween-themed wrappers. Download the DIY wrapper template and get ready to be the most popular house on the block.
SKILL LEVEL : Easy
- Download and print the Halloween wrapper template. There are two design options to mix and match. Print enough for the number of candy bars you want to wrap.
- Cut around the edges of each wrapper.
- Fold the paper wrapper around each candy bar and secure with glue or a piece of clear tape.
Ideas and Inspiration
How will you use your Halloween-wrapped candy bar treats? Here are some ideas:
- Get the candy bars ready for trick-or-treaters by displaying them in a Halloween basket or bowl.
- Give as a sweet surprise to each of your coworkers.
- Dressing up for a costume party? Bring along enough candy bars to share with the host and other party-goers.