Edible Chocolate Shot Glasses
Craft this festive treat in minutes for a two-in-one holiday dessert. The chocolate glasses are easy to make and can be filled with anything that you could put on your holiday party buffet.
SKILL LEVEL : Medium
- 2 12-oz bags HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate Chips
- Silicone shot glass mold (our recipe makes 8)
- Cookie sheet
- Kabob skewer, chopstick or cake tester
- Pour milk chocolate chips into a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave the chips for 30 seconds, then take the bowl out and stir. Place the bowl back in the microwave and repeat the process in 30-second increments, stopping, stirring and returning to the microwave until the chocolate has melted.
- Set the silicone shot glass mold on a flat and mobile surface, like a cookie sheet. Pour the melted chocolate into the mold, filling each of the eight shot molds. Once full, use a skewer to stir the chocolate in each shot glass vessel. This helps ensure no air bubbles are trapped inside the chocolate.
- Place the cookie sheet and silicone mold in the refrigerator and refrigerate until firm.
- Once firm, pop the shot glasses out of the mold and fill with your desired ingredients.
Ideas for inside
Fill your chocolate glasses with these treats:
- Pudding parfait
- Fresh berries
Don’t forget to top with whipped cream and a dusting of HERSHEY’S Cocoa!