DIY Thanksgiving Napkin Rings
Set the table and a festive fall mood. It’s easy to make these napkin rings a part of your fall decor. They’re a sweet decoration for the Thanksgiving table and fall dinner parties.
SKILL LEVEL : Medium
- Sheet of craft foam
- Hot glue gun
- Paper leaves and other fall decorations
- Double-sided tape or adhesive dots
- KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates
- Cloth napkins
- Cut the craft foam into strips using scissors. Each strip should be about an inch wide and four to five inches long.
- Apply hot glue to the end of each strip. Bring the ends of the strip together to form a ring.
- Attach your decorations to each ring using hot glue. Use double-sided tape or an adhesive dot to attach a HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolate to each ring.
- Pull a napkin through each ring to finish your place setting!