DIY Candy Poppers
If you love confetti poppers, then this DIY candy popper is for you. Because the only thing better than confetti is candy, and it doesn't get any better than a popper filled with KISSES Chocolates and ROLO® Chewy Caramels.
- Crepe paper in desired color
- Cardboard tubes from gift wrap rolls
- KISSES Milk Chocolates, 66.7 oz.
- ROLO® Chewy Caramels, 66.7 oz.
- Cut cardboard tubes to 6 inches in length.
- Cut through the middle of the tubes and cut half the circumference. This will make the poppers easily breakable.
- Fill your tubes with ROLO® Chewy Caramels and KISSES Milk Chocolates.
- Cut 12-inch wide strips of crepe paper. Roll the tubes in the paper until the cardboard is covered and glue any edges.
- Tie both ends with ribbon.
- Using your fingers, mold the crepe paper on each end around a spare tube to give it some dimension.
- Leave the outside of your DIY candy poppers plain, or decorate them with calligraphy, glitter or even press-on jewels.