Gold ROLO® Candy Dish
This DIY gold decor makes an elegant statement at weddings, showers and other celebrations. Filled with ROLO® Creamy Caramels, it even doubles as a wedding or shower favor!
- White ceramic pots
- Paint brush
- ROLO® Creamy Caramels, 35.6 oz.
- Aluminum foil
- Copper craft paint
- Disposable bowl
- Cookie sheet or cooling rack
- Cover the cookie sheet or cooling rack with aluminum foil.
- Pour copper craft paint into the disposable bowl. Be sure to fill the bowl high enough to cover the lower 1/3 of the white ceramic pot.
- Dip a white ceramic pot into the copper paint. Make sure the lower 1/3 of the pot is covered. Remove pot from paint. Use the paintbrush to smooth and even out the copper paint, removing any excess paint to avoid drips.
- Place painted pot upside down on the aluminum foil to dry.
- Once the pots are dry, fill with ROLO® Creamy Caramels and display on your dessert table.