Chocolate Spider Ring Pops
These creepy-cute spider ring pops will be the hit of your next Halloween party! Made of KISSES Chocolates and licorice candy, these edible rings are sure to scare up a few smiles.
- Line a baking sheet or flat plate with parchment paper. Place the HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Baking Chips in a microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring with a rubber spatula until the chocolate is melted and smooth. Unwrap the KISSES Chocolates and place them on the parchment-lined plate.
- Use scissors to cut the black shoestring licorice into 1/2-inch pieces. You will need to cut 32 pieces of licorice. Dip the tip of each piece of licorice into the melted chocolate and place the chocolate-dipped end against the base of a KISSES Chocolate. You will need to place four pieces of licorice on both sides for a total of eight pieces per KISSES Chocolate. These are the spider legs.
- Dip the bottom of two candy eyes in the melted chocolate and place on top of the KISSES Chocolate, just above the point of the KISSES Chocolate. Place the plate of spiders in the freezer for five minutes.
- While the spiders are in the freezer, cut each piece of green licorice in half for a total of four pieces. Wrap each piece of licorice around your thumb, pinching the ends together firmly to for a ring.
- After five minutes, remove the spiders from the freezer. Peel each spider off of the parchment paper and place back down.
- Dip the tips of the licorice rings in the melted chocolate, using the end that is pinched together, and press the chocolate-dipped end onto the center of the bottom of a spider. Repeat with the remaining licorice rings and spiders. Place the rings in the freezer for fast setting, or let set for several hours in a cool place until the chocolate hardens.