Candy Jellyfish Crafts
Create a fun candy craft for your next pool party this summer with these little jellyfish treats. They're easy enough that kids can help put them together; or just enjoy the sweet treat!
- Chill REESE'S Cups in a freezer.
- Melt HERSHEY'S Premier White Chips in a microwave-safe bowl for 1 minute. Microwave in 30-second increments until smooth.
- Peel TWIZZLERS PULL 'N' PEEL Candy into individual strands.
- Slice a cantaloupe in half and place flesh-side down on your serving plate.
- Remove cups from the freezer and unwrap completely. Spread a small amount of the melted chips onto one of the cups.
- Press the strands of TWIZZLERS PULL 'N' PEEL Candy into the melted chip spread. Create a sandwich using the other cup so the TWIZZLERSPULL 'N' PEEL Candy are in the middle. Allow them to set.
- Carefully skewer the jellyfish on a bamboo skewer (one per skewer). Place the other end of the skewer into the rind of the sliced cantaloupe.