Candy Cane Sleigh Craft
Make a sleigh with candy canes and an assortment of your favorite holiday candy. This DIY holiday craft makes a thoughtful gift, a fun party favor and even a festive place setting for Christmas dinner.
- 12 HERSHEY'S Chocolate Mint Candy Canes
- 6 HERSHEY'S Candy Cane Candy Bars
- 6 HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars
- HERSHEY'S Miniatures, 12 oz.
- Hot glue gun with glue sticks
- Jingle bells (optional)
- Make a thin line of glue down two wrapped HERSHEY'S Chocolate Mint Candy Canes and attach them to the underside of a HERSHEY'S Candy Cane Candy Bar. Repeat with two more candy canes on the other side to form the base of the sleigh.
- Place a few small dots of glue onto the bottom of a HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar, then press it onto the HERSHEY'S Candy Cane Candy Bar to attach.
- Glue four HERSHEY'S Miniatures to the top of the HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar. Then create a pyramid shape by continuing to glue HERSHEY'S Miniatures in a stack of three, then two, then one.
- Wrap a ribbon around the long end of the bars and tie a bow at the top. Add jingle bells if desired.
- Repeat steps one through four to create six candy cane sleighs.
Ideas & Inspiration
- You can use a variety of HERSHEY'S chocolate bars to create sleighs. Try placing a KIT KAT® Wafer Bar above the HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar, or use HERSHEY'S SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Bars for dark chocolate lovers.