Ghost-Busting Halloween Pinata
Get your broomstick ready to swat at this paranormal pinata and shake loose your favorite Halloween candy!
SKILL LEVEL : Easy
- Cut the cardboard so that it fits snugly at the bottom of the shopping bag.
- Punch a hole through the cardboard and the bag just large enough for the string to pass through. Knot the string inside the bag.
- Fill the bag full of candy, allowing at least six inches of space at the top of the bag.
- Close the top of the bag by folding it to one side, then securely taping the flap closed.
- Turn the bag upside down, then decorate with white crepe paper. Streamers should hang about 6 inches below the bottom of the bag.
- For an added touch, use candy or black construction paper to make circles for the ghost's eyes and mouth.
- To play, hang the ghost pinata in an area clear of furniture. Take turns hitting it with a broomstick until the ghost breaks and spills out the candy.