YOGURT ICE POPS
SKILL LEVEL : BeginnerPREP TIME : 20 Minutes
- 2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2-1/2 cups plain full-fat Greek yogurt
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/2 cup HERSHEY'S Kitchens Sea Salt Caramel Chips
- 1/2 cup crushed dry ladyfingers
- 1-1/2 cups HERSHEY'S Kitchens Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1. Stir together espresso powder and vanilla in small bowl until powder is dissolved. Add to yogurt and honey in medium bowl, stirring until well blended. Stir in caramel chips.
2. Divide mixture into ten 1/3 cup (75 mL) ice pop molds or 10 (3.5 oz.) paper cups. Sprinkle tops with ladyfinger crumbs, lightly pressing into surface. Insert ice pop stick or wooden ice cream stick into each mold or cup. Freeze about 4 hours or until firm.
3. Line tray with wax paper. Remove pops from molds or cups; place on prepared tray.
4. Place chocolate chips and coconut oil in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chips are melted and smooth when stirred. Drizzle over pops. Return to freezer until coating is firm or until ready to serve. Makes 10 pops.
Tip: Replace ladyfinger crumbs with toasted coconut, toasted almond pieces or sprinkle of HERSHEY'S Cocoa, if desired.